Held on by the visor clip that says: Daughter, I love you very much, please drive carefully, lives this funny dollar that Scotty received as change. He immediately tried to buy a lotto ticket from the grocer's machine and, well, God was watching and denied the purchase!I am comforted throughout my daily travels, with the mere idea that God does exist and s/he is watching. (note: I still have niggling doubts about any action taken by god/s, though existence and watching are just a tiny bit less doubtable in diana's world ♥)
6 comments:
Neat shot, with a story.
Here's mine
Well, it's a great affirmation, as one is going about one's business!!
Great photo!
Your photo made me smile this morning. Let's hope God's paying attention every once in a while. I'd like to think He's part of my travels.
cheers.
ha ha great!!
Travel Teeth
Dont look if you are eating
It would be interesting to know who stamped the comment on the note... a lot has been said about the american dollar bill and why the symbols etc are there... so that questions to be asked are who in the context of the dollar bill is god and is the watching good or bad...
Putting the comment into MY context it is good that GOD is watching, although that does not mean he will protect us from our own mistakes or deliberate wrong actions... so was the note a reminder not to speed?
I don't like the idea of God actually JUDGING me (or anyone else for that matter), so I prefer a God who watches and laughs his/her/their ass/es off. For this is my purpose, entertainment for ye gods ;)
I suspect the stamp was done by the driver of the Sin Truck (a local pickup truck literally covered in magnetic lists of sins), I hear he's responsible for the GOD business card I've got in my wallet ;)
Post a Comment