...where the voices in diana's head come to be documented, for our collective entertainment and enlightenment. Laughter encouraged. You're Welcome
Sunday, December 20, 2009
On this longest night,
I wish for you a vortex of sacred beings, lights from where you can renew your own...I am grateful every day for those lights Who shine so brightly upon my path through this Life. ~Namaste, my Friends, stay Bright!
3 comments:
:)
hey, I finally figured out how to do the blogroll thing. switching to blogger helped. I have a convenient way to check you every day now!
If you enlarge the photo and look close, you can find the Beatles and Frank (Bob, Junior) and other treasures we used in the spiral...
I am a blogger girl at heart! I'm seriously thinking of moving hannahbearski back over here and just figuring out how to make the space for it!
Post a Comment