Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Whine with your Crackers?

Just a little one, really.
I discovered last night that all of my local friends, with whom I've discussed Twilight, to whom I offered my audio versions, every single one of them has already seen the movie. Even the ones who asked that we not discuss the movie because it absolutely wasn't going to be seen.
No one called to invite me.
Do I smell bad? Yes. I know.
Is it so bad you don't want to go to a movie with me? Apparently, yes again.
What's so bad about hanging out in a movie theater with me?
I even have the 50 cent bucket we could share.
Inviting me now is just pity (though I will totally take you up on it, Kat!).
I just don't get it...

Never mind, I published then bled... now I feel better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww. I'm sorry Diana. I would have invited you. I had to beg someone to come with me because I really dislike going to movies alone.

Anonymous said...

Although you are feeling better and maybe don't need it, but...

I can attest to the fact that you are an awesomely fun person with whom to see movies. :)